wedding is unique. Your chuppah should be special.
Please visit the rest of our website where we
relate the tradition of using a chuppah
and offer you a sample gallery from which you
can choose, adapt and create a chuppah that
you and your spouse will treasure for ages.
You spend untold hours selecting items to make your
wedding a special event that is uniquely yours.
Everything you choose has special meaning for you and
- Your gown, flowers, invitations, wedding colors
Why stand under a chuppah
made for general use?
- One that has sat in the synagogue or hall closet
- One that you rent for the day?
Is that something that has special meaning for you?
Your chuppah is an heirloom.
- You can use it as a wall hanging, a symbol that will
be engraved in your children's minds as part of their Jewish heritage.
- You can make it into a quilt or bed covering.
- You can hand it down to your children and grandchildren;
and we will add their names and dates to yours.
- If you wish to cut it up, parts of it will make beautiful
decorations - framed, used as pillow covers, used to make a new tallit
There are so many ways to make it a part of your lives.
designed, hosted and maintained by Cold Spring Software Design